Submission an incomplete software
Pupils get fill in the app with no every called for records ahead of time. They could complete their app at the an afterwards stage.
Immediately after bill and processing of your unfinished software, the newest Financial aid Department (Service Aides financieres) commonly get in touch with you to update new lost supporting documents on .
For many who fill out an application “as opposed to authentication” (application without LuxTrust-equipment otherwise eID), you’ll discovered a contact through with a link to up-date the newest destroyed help files.
For those who fill out an application with authentication via Luxtrust-product or eID, the newest destroyed help records must be upgraded on your own eSpace toward .
Challenging administrative conclusion
In light of one’s COVID-19 pandemic, special actions had been delivered to accommodate pupils who were enlisted for the increased-education study stage eligible for the new AideFi from inside the 2019–2021 summer semester or even the academic season 2020–2021 otherwise 2021-2022.
This type of procedures present that most thus-called ‘COVID bonus’ semester for all the students specified significantly more than, and you can delay the latest examine of its overall performance arranged to happen after two years regarding data.
Remember that college students will make usage of only 1 ‘COVID bonus’ session during their high-degree training, and just whether they have not made access to the same measure within their country from data, for example an extension of one’s planned time for you to done its higher-education program.
- from the 1 st years get discover has and you may finance getting an abundance of semesters out of data exceeding the official cycle for the culmination of the research years in which he or she is signed up of the all in all, 3 systems;
- about dos nd stage get receive offers and you will financing having just how many semesters from data commercially arranged on the achievement of your research period where he’s enlisted. That it number try enhanced:
- because of the step 3 gadgets, if the beginner has actually finished brand new step one st studies years inside the amount of time commercially booked with the end from the analysis cycle; or
- of the dos tools, when your college student possess surpassed the full time officially scheduled into completion of the 1 st study years from the 1 equipment; or
- by the step 1 tool, if your pupil enjoys surpassed new years theoretically booked on end of step one st studies cycle by dos systems;
- in a single course, will get receive grants and you may loans for a lot of semesters out of studies exceeding the state stage to your completion of your own data course where he is signed up by step 3 gadgets;
- on browse education years, will get discovered offers and money to have a maximum lifetime of nine semesters.
Whenever students that have made use of the thus-entitled ‘COVID bonus’ session – or a comparable size within their nation regarding studies – would like to complete its step one st cycle, the 2 nd course or their single data stage that is unfinished, they may discover all of the AideFi in the way of financing to have a supplementary session.
Regarding the postponement of your own glance at from efficiency, students have been subscribed to increased-knowledge data duration entitled to the fresh AideFi during the 2019–2020 otherwise 2020–2021 educational year or2021-2022 instructional seasons and whom didn’t switch to another studies programme after the 2021–2022 informative season, have to see among pursuing the standards for the latest AideFi regarding 4 th seasons of the step 1 st stage:
- have received at the least 60 ECTS credits in the earliest 3 several years of study in the same highest-degree programme;
- have payday loan places in Holly Hill South Carolina obtained at the very least 31 ECTS credit adopting the 3 rd seasons away from training, in the most recent, so long as they converted to several other studies plan following the first enrolment in a high-degree plan;